Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Albania : 7 Habits of HIghly Effective

I've read the book once and it been a great benefit to my personal life as well as my professional life. In class we completed a quiz to help us find the area in which we were the weakest, the habit in which I need most improvement is to "begin with the end in mind" and to "put first things first" instead of living in crisis mode and always putting out fires like I've been living but have made much improvement.
Well the book goes through three stages the first is dependence which is the paradigm we were born which is, relaying on others to take care of us, the second stage is independence which is the paradigm in which we can make our own decisions and take care of ourselves, and third is the interdependence stage which we are able to cooperate well with others to achieve common goals.
After taking the quiz the professor gave to us I noticied that stage that I need most important is the dependence stage, which caught me by surprise but when I really taught about it made alot of sense, so I will be reading this book again so I can fianlly master that stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment